Thursday, August 20, 2015

Lazy Day

I slept in until noon, though I did go to bed quite late/very early depending on how you judge time. I sorted out the puppies, then I had a coffee, slice of pie, made a few calls, up loaded the hundreds of pics on my phone to my laptop into all of the appropriate files. I may be disorganized in general, but my picture library is quite well organized. Though I do have to go through and re-title them from assigned photo numbers to real descriptors. Then I was exhausted, so I went back to bed for a nap.

On the subject of pie. I really enjoy the lemon cheesecake pie from Costco. But I think that it's time for them to drop the "cheesecake" from the title, or put some more cheesecake back into the pie.






Shameful, really.

I had a lovely nap, actually slept. When I woke up, I picked up these pieces from the floor of my bedroom and living room.
Needless to say, Petey was quite thoroughly scolded and put into a time out.





Fortunately, my favourite pair was in a hard case and are safe.

Between this incident and the yarn fiasco the other day, I'm sensing that he is acting out his jealousy over Chica getting the bed with my during my naps. He has never behaved like this before. I'm guessing since I'm home more, hence napping more, he is feeling more put out. I will be crating him for my naps going forward.

I have discovered the freedom and comfort in wearing mens shorts.






Seriously, I may never buy womens shorts again!! They hang perfectly off of my hips, one pair slightly lower than the other as I've lost some weightbut mostly with a long enough t-shirt I maintain a fair modesty. They are just so comfortable; I can bend and shift without worrying about splitting, and the pockets!!! Like women don't have stuff to carry; no wonder we need handbags!!

I went to town in my Iris socks last night.





I started on the heel shaping; I'm reinforcing this one to see how I like that. no wonder I was up late, too much fun on the needles!!
I finished watching Sons of Anarchy today. I had a lot of feelings about the last couple of seasons, but I was pleased with how they wrapped up the series. I would love to see a prequel (apparently I'm not the first to think of it!!), or a sequel set 10-15 years in the future.

I am recovering from my slothful start to the day. Curry on the stove - a request from Amanda. She'll have it next week whilst I'm in the hospital - and knitting picked up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment