Saturday, October 2, 2010

Les Shedirs

So Shedir le vert is a bit stalled - I'm 12 rnds short of finishing but Laurel was discontinued like 5 years ago. I found a ball on Ravelry and it should be on its way to me now so I hope to finish it next week.

There was nothing for it but to cast on for
Shedir le violet. I had a ball in my stash so I just had to pick up another - the colours are a bit off but putting on in the ribbing solves that nicely. I'll be doing the same for Shedir le lime because the dyelots are off.

I think that I might be Shedir'd out by that time but we'll see - I really love this hat!!!

Perhaps a couple of the slouchy berets that are so popular are in order - they'll look good with whatever hair I end up wearing!

1 comment:

  1. the Sockhead hat is a nice slouchy hat. I quite like mine

    ReplyDelete