Friday, January 25, 2008

progress

I know, it's a lame title but my brain is on automatic and blog titles would require a gear shift. Fortunately knitting is, for me, an automatic function.

I finished my Autumny Opal socks!!
Totally fraternal - as anal and detail-oriented about every other aspect of my knitting, I just can't do it with socks. (Except when that's what the client is paying me for - Elise's socks were as identical as I could get them!) Maybe it's because I'm an identical twin and I've had my fill of it.
Ada's happy because that means that I can swing by tomorrow after I'm done my class at the Winter Workshop and we can start our new socks together.

I've also finished the back of Beth's CPH and it's blocked.
I know - sucky picture!! I'll try to take a better one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment