Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Definition of "Wannietta"

I get asked a lot about the origin of my name. I usually just tell people that my mother was really heavily sedated.

But really she liked the Spanish "Juanita" but wanted it to be Canadian. And we all know that Canada is like a melting pot - so she just threw in the alphabet and started picking letters out. "Wanita" is a variant of the traditional Native American "Waneta" so I guess if we play fast and loose with the associations then she's not too far off the mark.

Kristina knows how much I love the Quizes, and while I'm sure that I've done this one before, it's a keeper so I'm happy to post it again.






Wannietta --
[adjective]:

Sexually stunning

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Of course, this one is also apt.






Wannietta --
[noun]:

A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment