Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I'm no Justin but I'm about to kick it up a notch 'round here!



I have loved the Honda Ridgeline since it came out 2 years ago. The Sienna has been an excellent minivan, but maybe it's an early mid-life crisis - I've been coveting a truck. The Ridgeline is just the sexiest truck out there and it's packed with safety features and rugged usefulness.
There's also a great in-bed lockable trunk with a drain (top left) which makes is a massive portable beer cooler!!! I know!!!

So anyway, it's been one of those "one of these days" kind of things. It was definitely going to be our next vehicle but it comes down to when the "right" time is. Apparently it's THIS WEEK!!!
Honda has 0.9% financing on and we have a major service coming up next month on the Sienna so Kerwyn says to me Saturday when I came home "We need to get a Ridgeline this week." Now, Kerwyn is not known for his impulsiveness or his practical jokes, but I'm like, "Really? You're not teasing me are you?" and he's like, "Really." and proceeded to tell me all about it.
Yeah, it occurred to me, but I don't care what he did - I'm getting a Ridgeline!!!

We've He's done his homework (and explained it all to me) and we're going in tonight to get a fair trade-in for our van and negotiate our best deal on the my truck.

And there's lots of elbow room for knitting!

And how much do you want to bet that Kyle get his G1 next week? He's going to have a stroke when he sees my Ridgeline in the garage!! He's been out a lot lately, and while Amanda's in on it Kyle doesn't have a clue. He'll be lucky if I let him get out of 1st gear! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment