Friday, January 18, 2008

1, 2, 3 ...

I'm a counter. Even when I was little I counted the steps from here to there, number of a specific letter in a paragraph, tiles on the floor, whatever was there.
Nowadays, I will count the stitches as I knit them even if it's just stockinette stitch. I don't do it out loud (I'm not weird or anything!) but I do it. I know, why can't I think of these things when those memes come around? For this CPH, I k40, p2, k6, p2, k14, p2, k6, p2, k6, p2, k14, p2, k6, p2, k40 on the RS. I didn't look this up - it's memorized because I count. So I really don't understand how I didn't notice this
for 9 whole rows!!! And the Tahki Donegal Tweed is such an excellent wool that I had to actually to rip it out to find & fix it - it didn't unravel any further on it's own!! It just sat there, waiting to be missed and brought back into the mix. Which I did. All better now.

What does this look like to you?
Just a soccer ball or a target? A target that is taunting you, daring you to give it your best shot. It took all of my self-restraint to not run it over. I really wouldn't be that mean, but it was really fun to just imagine the BANG!!!

ETA a title -
Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment