Monday, September 27, 2010

More Birthdays

I'm not one to wax poetic on my birthday. When I hit 40 last year I felt really great about it, like I was just hitting my stride. All in all it was going great hit I hit that bump. So coming into 41 doing chemo is like the polar opposite of last year but I'm hoping to just keep putting one foot in front of the other, finish the year strong and hit the ground to 42 running. Not literally, I'm really not a runner.

I saw a commercial Keith Urban singing Happy Birthday for the American Cancer Society. It's a wonderful idea and there is nothing more viral than a good idea. If you want to send a birthday wish to someone please consider using MoreBirthdays. Aaron Neville's rendition makes me a little verklempt ...

2 comments:

  1. If you don't stumble once in a while, you're not in the human race. At 42, you're just getting started. Believe me - it gets better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances7:43 PM

    Like Roxie said, there are bumps to stumble over but your 42nd birthday will be awesome!

    Thanks so much for the link to MoreBirthdays. The Devo one rawks!

    ReplyDelete