Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 5 - Quickie

Same old, functionally oogie - Kyle needed picking up from work today so I swung by the Mighty Mart of Wal for some grocery. Kerwyn had to go to work for an emergency so I was on back-up. Saw some friends - they're all looking great!!!, the Anniversary sale had them hopping so it wasn't too good for catching up.
Made some bee
f soup that I'll finish off tomorrow for lunch with - if I get out of bed on time - some fresh bread!

I was knitting on my Zen Yarn Garden cashmere Lina yesterday & today. When it was done I compared it to my Shedir - which is a most perfect chemo cap - and it's a bit narrower so it doesn't fit quite as well. I've ripped it back to the shaping and will add the pattern repeat that I took out. D'oh!!! I don't think that I'll get to finish it again tonight, but tomorrow will be waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Such luscious chemo caps! Good on you.

    Just think, if you had waited a couple years, you could have had the kids driving YOU around!

    ReplyDelete