Tuesday, March 27, 2007

... like a hole in the head

I'll have to use this expression more carefully from now on. I went to Tunnel yesterday and came out a little blingier. Don't see it. Look closer.

It hurt like a mo-fo, but I've
birthed the large-headed, broad-shouldered heavy children and had my tubes tied; this was one deep breath in and out and done.
I like it. Amanda noticed straight-away and asked for one too. I told her it really hurt and she could get one when she was 37. She told Kyle as he was coming up the stairs - he didn't believe her. Either he thought I was too chicken-shit or just not cool like that!! SmileyCentral.com
I like it!SmileyCentral.com


Here are the Bemidji sleeves done.
I hope to get them sewn in tonight.
I'm well into the 1st of 2 ChicKamis
for Bonne.
I'm going to be swatching for a camisole for Elise today. I'm really looking forward to knitting
with La Luz and the colours that Elise has given me are gorgeous - Cactus Bloom & Cosmopolitan. I know, she spoils me!!!

I'll be going to the DKC meeting on Wednesday to hear Amy speak about No Sheep For You - give a wave or a shout-out if you see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment