Sunday, September 13, 2015

KW Knitters Fair

Another fantastic year!!


Early morning start.


Dream in Color Jilly with cashmere!!! in the perfect Tardis Blue. Julie always picks perfect show yarn.


Shifting Sands shawl. Remembered to take a pic and make a note of it. Mostly I just tell myself that I'll remember, then I don't. You know


Quicksilver shawl at The Needle Emporium's booth.


Meeting FB friend Emily




Lunch with Helen.


Carole and Patrick at his Signature Yarns booth.


Carla and Henry from Georgian Bay Fibre Co.


Freebie from Michaels.


I can't seem to resist ZigZagStitches bags; a beauty comes home with me from every show!! The attention to detail that Catherine puts into every bag shines through in the finished product.


A lovely assortment of potential from Georgian Bay Fibre Co.!

And of course a shout out to all my friends and readers whom I totally gapped about taking a pic with!

I am on a day of utter rest today. It was a long day yesterday, but well worth it. Yarn and friends are worth it all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see you! I'm glad you had a great day.
    Enjoy your bag!

    ReplyDelete