Thursday, September 17, 2015

Progress

I loathe cardigan bands that are knit separately. They are just a PITA. I think that this mental block has been, in part, why I've been so slow getting on with the finishing stage of the Mock Cape sweater.











But I've pushed through the left front and am well started on the right front. I may take out the LF and adjust the band:sweater ratio depending on what I work out on the RF

Petey and Chica enjoyed the pond in Springwater today.











They don't go in far, but they love the freedom of trotting through the forest. We don't go in far at the mo; just a nice stroll.

I am waiting to hear back from a couple of yarn stores, but at the moment I can confirm that Gaspereau Valley Fibres carries the Nature Spun sport required for the Dr Who scarf. Result!!

This is a video of them encountering a cat for the first time on our morning walk the other day. It looked like a stray, and all parties were wary and cautious.

On the hysterectomy recovery front, my doctor is firmly supporting my recuperation at home. Apparently I'm quite the asset at work, it's ok, I had quite a laugh as well but they will have to make due for another 2 1/2 weeks. I still need a solid nap even if I don't do much of anything. I am still spotting, but this is completely normal. I do have crampy bouts, but it is more discomfort than pain, and insignificant compared to what I was suffering before.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment