Monday, May 25, 2015

Support

I have learned the hard way that I can't always just curl up and deal with stuff in my own way in my own safe place. though this is still my default strategy with its own merits
Gilda's Club was where I needed to be when I was in treatment and the support group that I joined there gave me the strength to get through that tribulation.

Now I need help again and through an unfortunate, but with hindsight, fortunate, crossing of paths, I have found another support group. APSGO. Strategies, successes, and support to get me, sanity and health intact, through another adverse time. It is good to know that you're not alone, that there are ways to manage the challenges, and to be reminded that you are strong enough.

No actual knitting today, but tomorrow will come and will offer its own opportunities.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment