Friday, December 31, 2010

End ... Beginning

2010 has not been a good year & I won't be sad to see the end of it. I have learned that I'm stronger (most of the time) than I thought and that I have more friends than I knew. I've learned to ask for help and I'm learning about caring for myself.

2011 has potential but it's got it's challenges before any of it can be realized.

Cryptic but that's all I've got. I'll be drinking & knitting in the New Year - not so much in celebration but in reflection knowing that it will get better.

SmileyCentral.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm toasting the New Year in......with a special thought for your tonight Wannietta - here's to a better 2011 for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Wannietta. I'm a big believer in reflection over celebration as well. Here's to happy knitting and drinking and to meeting challenges.

    ReplyDelete