Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sharable Progress

The scarf set is 'un fait accompli'! In small part because I know that Elann is going to take a great picture and in greater part because I forgot there isn't a picture of it today.
I can, however, show you the entire back of the Naturally Easy Raglan II.
In focus & everything. I know - isn't it great! The yarn - Naturally Me - is buttery soft and is spoiling me rotten.

I can also share a little of the new
sweater that I'm working on for Elise. The yarn is Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool. This yarn is also so luscious that I made it the focus of the photo - you can kind of see the sweater in the background.

Today is going to be a great knitting day! Kyle is at a friend's house and Kerwyn is taking Amanda to the Georgian College Car Show. For a small event Kerwyn has been very impressed with what the students put together - living so close now is a nice bonus. I can knit as much as I want to,
make what I want to eat and not have to share (that may seem a bit selfish, but there it is), and have a nice relaxing drinkie while I watch what I want to on tv or dvd without interruption. Oh yeah, this is going to be a great day! I hope that it is for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment