Thursday, June 1, 2006

Today, Tomorrow & the Next Day

I have sent off the sleeves for Jenna - I hope they are perfect, or at least good enough.

I have finished Kyle's sweater - I'll take a picture tomorrow night when he opens it.

My Our 17th anniversary is on Saturday, and as I will be at Riverdale Farm knitting in the Back to Back Wool Challenge we are celebrating on Friday night. Amanda had requested and will receive a scooter. Kyle get the sweater and some cash (contigent on getting 8 credits - don't ask, just pray for a miracle). I have bought a few things - I'll take pictures and share with you in the next couple of days - but what would really be great is a B2B Canadian Re
cord Time. Don't forget to come by the farm and lend some moral support!!! Yes, that's what I really, really want. Kerwyn is bringing home a new Vermont Castings 5-burner BBQ and a smoker too!!! Amanda is giving him a mug with this picture on it. Have you ever seen a man with more love for his little girl? Or a little girl any happier to be with her daddy flying through the sky? They are on a swinging pirate ship at Canada's Wonderland. The cropping I did has made the picture a little fuzzy, but the emotions are unmistakable.

Without any other pictures, you can amuse yourselves with this interesting video. Don't worry if you don't have sound for your 'puter, the background music is pleasant but not pivotal.

10 comments:

  1. Great photo W! Your daughter is such a beauty. GOOD LUCK on Saturday; you guys will rock!!!!

    Happy Anniversary! 17 years these days is quite an accomplishment..congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on saturday, I might see if I can make it down there to supply some timmy's or something for you guys!

    COngrats on the anniversary too, I make it ten years this year and am quite excited for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your anniversary. It's a beautiful picture.

    Good luck at the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Happy Anniversary! I'll try to swing by on Saturday to lend the moral support. I'll bring chocolate too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's the first time I've seen your husband. What a wonderful picture.

    Happy Anniversary!

    The music for these old Russian films are interesting. They were usually composed by very famous composers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's the first time I've seen your husband. What a wonderful picture.

    Happy Anniversary!

    The music for these old Russian films are interesting. They were usually composed by very famous composers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is truly a lovely picture--dads and girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Canada Go!!! Kick some butt tomorrow ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the yarn harlot sent me here, but guess what? i've made several knotted openwork scarves!! just the thing if one doesn't know how far the wonderful wool will go. i used it with cashmere. THANKS for that!
    lovely family;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coooey, Wannietta!!!!!!

    An update hun, please, I am just dying to know how things went on saturday, and how you felt about it.
    Sorry I didn't make it down there, but it was such a dreary rainy day I just couldn't get out of the house, yuk!

    zzoxn

    ReplyDelete