Monday, February 4, 2008

Daytime & Deb James

Well it's in the can and after reading the waiver that they had me sign I can pretty much guarantee that it's not going to show up on YouTube!! I was really nervous and while I tried to pay attention to every little detail I may have agreed to let them take my firstborn. Sorry Kyle, I'm sure that they'll be good to you. The show is repeating at 4PM and 11PM today, so if you're on Rogers in Simcoe County and can record it and make a copy - let's talk. Rogers suggested this to me - honest!!!

Or what I could do is get a list of interested people and send the DVD (which I have to buy) on tour, one friend at a time and have everyone send it on to the next person on the list. Email me kwp AT sympatico DOT ca if you're interested. Or you could contact Daytime (their email address is on this page) and order your own copy.

Here is a picture of Deb
wearing the scarf that I knit using Vero Tweed doubled, 12mm needles and 130 sts. I knit it on the bias (increasing one stitch at the beginning of the row and decreasing one stitch at the end of the row) and it took about 45 minutes from cast on to sewn in ends, but I had to set it aside for a bit while I was off camera so that I didn't finish early. I don't know but I'm sure that the catastrophic ripples of finishing early would have been felt around the world. I knit on Beth's CPH while Deb interviewed me so that I could knit while I was talking and not worry about missing a strand or dropping a stitch.

I can't wait to see myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment