Monday, December 31, 2007

The Other Woman

Well Patrick, I knew it wouldn't last. I tried to prolong it and make it last. I savoured our last night together. You came to me to make you into the sweater that we both knew that you could be and I enjoyed every minute of it. I know that you'll make Julie as happy as you've made me.

Amanda & I wound up a whack of Classy for the Tulip Baby Cardigan. I brought home Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters - it's a bit overwhelming, I may just have to baby step through it - and some Dream in Color to make a couple of Thorpe's for Amanda. I know, Julie says that I spoil her!! Amanda has been begging for an earflap hat and this one has met with her approval. I'm going to try to get one done tonight!

Oh - here's a picture of the kid and Tina at the movies. Check out Kyle & that smile!!
How can I stay mad at him for long? I actually can't - it all depends on how much of a break he takes in between trying my patience!



If I get the hat done there'll be another post tonight, if not, have a and I'll catch you on the flip side!!

No comments:

Post a Comment