Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's Here!!!

Kristi sent me my copy of her new book & the cutest little key chain!

I knit the Ruffled Cowl,
the kid's long sleeved T-shirt and the Fair Isle Scoop Neck Pullover. Amanda is excited because the child's sweater is for her! It's knit in Colinette Wigwam but with the long sleeves will still be a great sweater for winter. Kristi will be sending it along next month - I can't wait to see it again.

Cindy has pictures up of the Vivacious sweater that I knit for her - it looks amazing! Here's one -
.

The book launch for Fiona's Inspired Fair Isle Knits is Wednesday, October 24th at the Textile Museum of Canada - I'll be there, will you?

I've been working in the office again this week so the blog posts are going to be short & sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment