Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I ROCK!!!

I'm fashionably late, but I Rocked the BMFA Rockin' Sock Club Inside Out socks!!!

Part of the delay was that they bunched fiercely (and not in a nice, Tyra Banks Fierce kind of way) at the ankle. I was determined to make the pattern that had come with the yarn and yet there was no way that I could wear them as they were coming out. Fortunately, being fashionably late I was able to benefit from the wisdom of those that had knit before me. I searched the messages and found some tips on putting in a gusset - these were my first toe-up socks so I had no clue how to modify the design - and things proceeded from there. Not quickly, I've been doing a lot of work knitting, but they are now done and I like them.

I think that I will do my Woolgirl sock club sock next. I'm a great one for starting. Finishing without a deadline - .

No comments:

Post a Comment