Tuesday, February 13, 2007

March Break plans

I know that it seems like a ways off, but it's only 5 weeks away. And it's not like I had any specific plans - Kyle will probably be in & out with his friends and Amanda will surely be scheming for sleepovers - but if I did they'd surely have to be changed.
Kerwyn will be off on a business trip.
Over March Break.
In Reno, NV.(no worries there - Kerwyn really isn't a gambler)



I know.



If I weren't the gullible trusting type who had absolutely no imagination whatsoever was easily distracted ...

... oooooo - is that a new-to-me sock yarn that comes in colours that make the rainbow look like a poor cousin?

... and is that a Blog Thing?


You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


So my dance card is empty.
OMG!!! Someone come and play with me!!
I'm an excellent playmate - I don't throw sand, I share my toys and I insist on a snacktime. So if you're even a bit tempted just holla at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment