Sunday, December 23, 2018

Could it be?

I’m truly not a big Christmas person. Maybe it’s because I was raised to just give gifts for no reason, or maybe I’m just really not all that sentimental. 
But then this year I bought a tree (after a fashion). Then I bought some ornaments. Then lights! I might actually be feeling a little twinge of that oft talked about Christmas Spirit. 

Maybe it’s wanting to make it special for my grandkids that is stirring this up ... I really want coming to Nana’s for Christmas to be memorable. Not just the presents, but the atmosphere and the food. Fingers crossed this is the first year of many to come. 
I have gotten some knitting done on my friends Burberry Socks  Just the gusset shaping and foot to do! 
The Top Secret Project continues at a good pace. It’s been a busy weekend at Dairy Queen getting ready for our weeks closing. I have. A few days that I have work to do and family celebrating, so I will need to jealously protect any spare hours for knitting. We do not miss deadlines. 


I’ve got the sleeve shaping all planned out. I think about doing two sleeves at the same time, but unless there is involved shaping/patterning I find it quicker to do one at a time. Or maybe it just feels that way ... not being any faster just thinking about it!! Back at it, with my nightcap of Golden Mylk  turmeric is supposed to help ulcerated stomachs, and it’s a lovely change from water. 
I hope so hard that even one of the yarn packages that I have ordered arrive tomorrow! I’ve been a little generous towards myself ♥️ 💞♥️

5 comments:

  1. shark tank weight loss products SugarsFollow a strength training program to help preserve your lean muscle mass and strength. Building new muscle tissue increase your metabolism. Focus on an application that emphasizes substance lifts - just like the squat and deadlift - and utilizes heavy weights. Keep the reps around five per set. Training for strength will protect your muscle mass during weight loss and make you a far more powerful officer.
    http://www.cureidea.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your Article and I find many interesting things in your article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article sir keep it up to you

    ReplyDelete