Saturday, December 1, 2018

Photos

So I booked a mini photo session today for Craig and I to have our pictures taken. Even though most of our picture-perfect snow has melted, Drysdales still looked fantastic and Pink  Champagne Photography had a fabulous antique sofa and chair to brighten the scene. 


Craig & I took a couple amateur pics while we were waiting. I can’t wait to see what Jacqueline captured!! 

I am making progress on the collar ... still 9cm to go.
There are a lot of stitches to make this collar so voluptuous & cozy.!!

So I had a coffee this morning. This doesn’t seem so odd, except I quit coffee last Friday to help help my persistent ulcer. I’ve been slowly giving up the things that can irritate it and prevent it from healing. Coffee was putting me into rather severe pain, so it was the last to go. I suffered migraines for 2 days in the quitting, but it’s for a grater good. I’m doubling down on my ulcer meds (on Dr orders) for two weeks. If that doesn’t start to sort it out, it’s a referral to a gastroenterologist for an endoscopy. Totally not my idea of fun, so fingers crossed!! 
Back to this mornings coffee. I didn’t really miss food since I’ve switched to a ketogenic diet, but I desperately miss the taste of coffee.
It doesn’t look any different from any other coffee, but it is deeply different. It is soulless coffee. I don’t know if it’s just in my head but caffeine free coffee just doesn’t taste the same. It was good, but not the same. 

So I basically have no vices left. No alcohol, no sugar, no chocolate, and no coffee. I drink water. Just water. Sometimes an herbal tea. Then more water. 

So I’m going to go back to my collar and my water. 




No comments:

Post a Comment