Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Deadlines

So Hartwist is finished and ready to take up to Julie’s.
I’m going to deliver it in person rather than post it because I really want to see the new Namaste bags in person!

I was set to start on my next project, but I’m stuck at the cast on waiting for clarification - not an auspicious start. 
Fortunately, I have a few other deadlines to choose from, so my hands aren’t idle. 

This one is only kind of a surprise, but I’m trying to keep the colours a secret, and most of the pattern, so it’ll be black and white until it’s done and received. Petey is keenly watching my progress ... or rather watching me. He’s being especially clingy lately; not sure what that’s about.  He’s clearly feeling some kinda way, I wish that I could figure out what it is and/or why. 
Maybe he’ll settle down if I pick up the knitting again ...


No comments:

Post a Comment