Monday, February 22, 2016

Two Steps Forward

I was making such good progress on my raincoat, then my sewing machine rebelled. Again. This time it's not a tension adjustment; something is seized in the motor. I'm hoping that Sharon at the HummingBird Sewing can sort it.

Fortunately, I've got a thing or two to knit. ;)
I made excellent progress on the baby blanket yesterday - I'm over 1/2 done!!

I am on to my 3rd swatch for the Twice Reversible Ribbed Poncho. I started on 6mm needles, as I tend to knit on the tight side. Just a stitch and a half too loose. So, down to the recommended 5.5mm needles. No difference!!


I'm nothing if not persistent in the pursuit of perfection ... a 5mm needles swatch is under way!

As soon as it's blocking, I'll be back to the baby blanket for an easy, seed stitch knitting evening.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment