Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gimping Along

It's a wretched and daily inconvenience.

I have a most splendid work wife who takes on what I can't do, while I have assumed most of the menial office work. Great staff who are all doing what they can to keep me from over extending. no easy feat, let me assure you
Helen has stepped up, once again, to do my washing and run errands.

But I still hobble along at everything. I can't quite get a wrapping tight enough not to wet my foot if I shower. The puppies are adorably attentive, but are quivering for good walks. I can't sleep right. Sigh.

Then to add insult to injury, I have not one, but two cold sores!! That's put my flute playing right off for a week now. I should be able to start back this weekend; I have missed it more than I would've thought.

The Amy Butler raincoat is coming along.


I need some new sewing feet to work with the laminate cotton, then it's full speed ahead. I'm really hoping to have it done by the end of this weekend.
And yes, that a Kaffe patterned fabric!!!

Seeder is coming to a conclusion. I am finally on the front border. I had it started, but after a number of rows, decided to pick up at a lower ratio, to result in fewer stitches. There's a lot of drape to the front, but I don't want it flaring.

Don't forget to follow me on IG and comment on the Giveaway post to be in for the draw on the Denise 2 Go needles!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment