Sunday, July 16, 2006

More Fun in the Sun

This is a backflip toss that Amanda loves and Kyle is indulgent enough to do with her.
So they spent most of yesterday in the pool. Kyle let me cut his hair!!

Kyle before.


Kyle after.

He needs to get a bit of sun on his head, but it is a marked improvement. Isn't he handsome?

I'm getting the knitting done in between stuff. The kids & I picked more blackberries on Friday and I walked Kyle through Pie Baking 101. He now understands the difference between and dough and batter and that pie crust requires the latter. I should have let him actually put it in the oven because then I could have avoided this bit of ugliness (and pain). I put an ice compress on it right away so it's just ugly & sensitive and didn't blister. Fortunately I don't use my forearm for knitting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment