Well, the backyard is completely raked and I was able to seed 1/2 of it last weekend. I'm going to finish off the front yard today and finish seeding so that it's ready for the rain that we are supposed to get on Thursday. I want a lush green lawn this summer!
Kyle is modelling the back of his Blue Sky Cotton sweater - it looks skinnier than it is. I'm almost done the front and should be able to snap another pic once I knit the shoulders together. I am going to knit the sleeves from the top down so that they will fit perfectly (I swear that he's growing as I knit - I've adjusted the pattern twice to make it bigger) and so that I can more easily add length to them as will certainly be required. I have started in on the 2nd dyelot and I'm not sure that 4 (and a bit) balls will be enough for the sleeves and neckband so Megan had better get ready to send me a couple more skeins in yet another dyelot. I know, it's like I'm new here. I haven't said anything about it to Kyle and I'm kind of hoping that he won't notice.
I have also made visible progress on the Tina Shawl. Here is the center square, unblocked and blocked. Maybe I should say Abra-ca-dabra!!! because I am still filled with child-like wonder at the magic that blocking works on lace.
Amanda spent most of the weekend skipping & colouring with sidewalk chalk. Here is a cute one of her and Riley.