Finally finished! I used smaller needles (5mm) so I added a number of repeats to make it long enough for me to consider it a stole. I think it is 17 repeats in addition to the beginning and ending pattern. It took a bit more than 2 balls, but totally worth it! I also changed it to be St. st instead of garter and made the left-slanting decreases ssk (instead of k2tog). I am very pleased with this stole.
Here is a blurry picture of the Wrap Jacket - I am willing to blame the fuzziness of the picture on the angora in the yarn and the light colour of the yarn. Perhaps tomorrow I will take a picture outside and Mother Nature will help us all out with better lighting. For now it will suffice.
OOPS alert! I have found a small error in the numbers. For the largest size, after increasing 29 sts at the lower edge I have 130 sts on the needle instead of the called-for 132. I did the math on paper just to be sure, but I did not increase wrong. They did work the numbers out so that after the neck shaping my stitches will match what is called for in the pattern.