Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I’ll Need 3 Forks please

Till Death spoiler pics below!! 

It’s been quite a busy week for me at work, but I have managed to get some things done at home too!! 

I finished my Wonder Woman Cape!!! 

This is the pic of it blocking; I’ll have someone take a pic of me wearing it tomorrow. It didn’t block out quite as large as it could have - my short row wraps were a bit tight. Still, I’m chuffed af with the final result!! 

Then I finished my Till Death MKAL mittens. 



Not blocked yet, but I am thrilled with them. I wore them this morning and the beads on the palms are already driving me bonkers, so I think that I’ll be cracking them off. They do need blocking, and then I’m ready for Día de los Muertos

And then I made Wonder Woman cuffs. I could not be more pleased with how the colours worked out, finishing with the white/gold at the edge of the ruffle!! 



The beads are so sparkly that I imagine that I really could fend off bullets with them!! 
It also gave me the opportunity to use my tiny bead spinner - still one of the best gadgets ever!!
I popped into The Needle Emporium today (yes, when I’m in the mood for a drive, a 3 hour trip is “popping in” LOL!!) to pick up the yarn for my Throwback Cardigan  as well as yarn to knit a sweater for Julie. I haven’t knit with Rowan yarn in a while, and I’m especially happy to be able to give the felted Aran tweed a go in the Hartwist Sweater


I could help but grab another Cheshire Cat kit
I was so excited that they now came with variegated colours!! I know, it seems a bit muted, but it just called to me. It’s destined to be another Hitchiker scarf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment