Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A little bit of everything

I’m slipping back into that habit of just knitting and not blogging!! 

*** Till Death Spoilers below!!! ***

Woodstock was fabulous, as it ever is. Sarah was picking out colours for the Throwback Cardigan  and it ended up being decided that we will be doing it as our Frolic sweater! I loved knitting with Woolstock and Dream State so much sit Humulus that it was not a difficult decision to use it again and I am going to be using the Woolstock Thermal Spring as my MC, to go with these Dream State contrasts:




I am making nice progress on Julie’s Trenchcoat socks. 

  




I started on Amin’s blanket. 


As much of a fibre snob as I can be, I do love Bernat Blanket for baby/kids blankets. It is so soft and washes well — it’s a fave with the kids and moms! 

I am excited about my Till Death mittens!! Progress is painfully slow, but the result is satisfying. I’m not thrilled with the sea foam green colour, but too much time has been invested to rip it out. I do have a plan for the 2nd mitten ... I’m not going to redo the 2nd cuff, so it may be a bit odd, but I’m ok with that. 
SPOILER PIC BELOW











No comments:

Post a Comment