Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Almost ...

I’m almost done my Wonder Woman cape !! Literally like another hour. But today was back to work, so I will set
to it as soon as this is posted and I’ve eaten. 
The yarn is a bit of a bleeder already; I’m going to have to rinse hard and often I think when I’m done.
I finally succumbed to the lure of Charmed Aroma. I’m
A skeptic by nature, but opals! Not my birthstone, but I do love them. They seem so alive to me. 
I have to say that I’m not disappointed.
I really do hope that they wear well and don’t start tarnishing. 

Tonight’s dinner is home made spaghetti sauce and shiritaki noodles
Nothing is ever going to replace pasta - there is nothing like the tender bite of wheat pasta. But I have come to appreciate konjac noodles and spaghetti squash for their own unique textures and flavors. Though the konjac noodles really have no flavour, they are an excellent conduit for a flavoursome sauce. 

Okay - on to the finishing. Despite the ungodly hour at which I need to be awake tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment