Thursday, October 4, 2018

A little bit of everything

I finished my Wonder Woman socks!! 
Then it was a busy week at work - month end always is. And then there was a required trip to The Mall for jeans. My pant/jeans were entirely too loose to keep wearing, so it was   necessary. Mission accomplished. 

I finally sat down this afternoon and got some knitting done!! I was cleaning up some of the more random yarn in The Spare ‘Oom and came across a messed up skein of that fabric yarn so I decided to just bang it out instead of rewinding and stashing it. 

It already has a good neck to go to (not mine), so that’s done. 

I couldn’t help but cast on another sock. This one is for another colleague, and as soon as I saw it, it almost screamed her name to me. 
Yup, another Turtlepurl - Trenchcoat this time. So iconic!

I am presently going to knit another episode of MasterChef Australia on Humulus. 
She has sat stoically whilst I played with other projects, and now it’s her time to shine! 


I also picked out a final colourway for Till Death - after deep stash diving and a FaceTime consultation with Helen. 
That will likely get cast on tomorrow after work. 

Phew - good thing I’m just doing some ribbing! That task list is inspiring but almost tiring. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment