Well, mostly done. Véronik always finishes her own work. It's kind of nice, but I feel very odd sending off an incomplete item. But it does make for a lovely surprise when the pattern is published ;)
Lee was great this weekend. He had dinner ready on Saturday after the Frolic. He did up the dishes and cooked all the meals on Sunday so that I could really be productive. He was even not as sarcastic as usual during Bar Rescue. Though he declared "enough" eventually - lol!!
I didn't finish clue 3 of Romi's Mysterious Shawl, and I didn't start clue 4. I just couldn't deny my doubts about the main colour. Lovely in its own right, but it was just too "baby blue" and I wasn't feeling it.
I have wound Wollmeise Spina Di Pesce to be the Main Colour, still keeping Blue Bell as the Contrast Colour.
I'm going to have to try an outside pic. I can't ever seem to get the greens & purples accurate.Now that I've finally ripped out and wound, I'm giddy to get started.
Having a not bad few days pain wise and that's kind of how I roll these days, day-to-day and happy for the good ones; still waiting for a surgery date.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone