Friday, July 20, 2012

Westknits Rockefeller Clue 2 SPOILER!!!

I was on a mission today - I was doing Clue 2 until it was done. YATTA!!!!


It definitely needs blocking. I had blocked the inner ring (clue 1) last night, tonight I'll block it all out.
I am somewhat concerned about the orange - I don't know what it is, it's a bit of a heavier sock weight and I don't know what I'll do if I run short. Fingers crossed; I'll cross that bridge if I have to.

Now, back to Beth's sweater for 6 days. I know, that'll be awfully boring for you, maybe I'll have to start something new. For you ... not me.

edited to add: 6.5 hours of knitting. Not real hard core, but quite steady with a few breaks.

1 comment:

  1. If you are running short of the orange, how about swapping the colors on the next clue? It's looking way cool!

    ReplyDelete