Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet!

I have finished the Leaf Motif Jacket from the Fall '09 VK & it's blocking. I really hate blocking rib - it never seems to be straight. I'm sure that it will look wonderful on a live model; I'll try to get a pic while I'm up Knitting Camp this weekend.

I've started a K1b scarf using Cascade 220 & Naturally Vero to use as a sample in my class this weekend.
I'm not normally a brown kinda gal but I'm really loving this look - I can't wait to get into the red in the Vero!! After this one I'm going to knit up a purple/purple, pink, green one!!

As a belated celebration of my SweetSpot pattern in Knitty I'm going to give away
3 skeins of Three Irish Girls Adorn to a lucky commenter. It's wonderful yarn and the colours are gorgeous - Sharon was very generous when she sent the yarn for the afghan so I'm going to spread the 3IG love around!!
Leave a comment to this post until 5pm on Friday, October 16 and you'll be in the draw!

No comments:

Post a Comment