Sunday, March 22, 2009

Watching TAR14 with Wannietta - part le 6

I can't believe that it's been a week already!! Shocked I'm going to have to make a concerted effort to blog in between Sundays.

And they're off to the Pink City!!
India
No Cara, aggressivity is not a real word. Rolling Eyes
I hope that Mel can tough it out & his age doesn't prove to be a factor.
Well, you all might get on the same flight to Jaipur. No one can predict what happens when any form of transportation is involved.
Kacca
ROTFL
2 hours & 51 minutes separates Margie & Luke and Christie & Jodi.
Fabu - you couldn't pick a driver with a more positive name!
Go around, open the front door & pop the trunk.
TAR Lesson Learned - make sure that you make sure that your chosen cabbie knows where your destination is before you put your stuff in it.
Well, maybe now that your guy knows where he's going one of the others will need to stop for directions & you'll be glad that it took a few extra minutes to get under way.
Hopefully the bad karma from yelling at the clueless cabbie won't bite you on the ass Mel.
You'd think that cabbies would
Gas Pump between fares instead of waiting until they have passengers. Question Mark
I'm sure that the monkeys3D Monkey will lose their novel charm soon.
It really is heart-wrenching to see such poverty & I'm sure it's that much more touching for the racers who are right there.
Crying 1

What a beautiful tree - I wonder how old it is?
Not surprised that Victor & Tammy are in front again.
Fabu is being fabu-lous!
I wonder how many of the next teams will think to ask one of their cabbies for phone clue help.
BlindI guess that sometimes the obvious is hard to see. I mean, who would think that a red phone might hold a clue?
Following other teams who may or may not have heard the clue correctly seems like a bad idea.
Amber Parking - will that get Jamie & Cara to Amber Fort?
Camel
It's not so much about last place again Christie as it is about last place still.
Poor city boy Victor now realizes that straw is slippery & that a fork & basket will make it easier to schlep than a water bucket.
That is some crazy traffic - I'd totally need my knitting to not go lose my mind!!
This'll put some calluses on those soft lawyer hands!
ROTFL
Kisha's camel doesn't look impressed.
Take it easy Mel - slow & steady.
Do the teams still have to split the Roadblocks evenly? I know that that was a rule in the early races.
OMG - I wonder if that guy is okay? A kick to the leg by a camel has got to hurt!!
I'm starting to worry about Mel - I wish that he's slow up a bit. Or maybe alternate water trips with straw trips.

Several of the racers don't realize that you need to switch to the basket for the straw. I wonder if they'll have to re-do the feed part because they didn't use the right tool.
Movers
Bike Riding or Shakers Belly Dancer
I'm not much of a cyclist at the best of times & that load looks heavy. And that tiny little charm reminds me of that expression, "looking for a needle in a hay stack".
Dressing up and shaking what your momma gave ya seems like the path of least resistance. Though I'm sure that some of the racers will have an easier time getting tips than others.
Kisha, Margie, Jamie & Mark might be in some trouble. Kisha especially will probably be picking straw bits out of her bra for days.
And Mel has finished up this Roadblock in 2nd!!
I think that hand patting the straw up the pole to the marked line is borderline cheating.
Poor cabbie - maybe Jamie doesn't realize that "boobie" is one of those words that knows no language barrier.
Jaigarh Fort is the final pitstop and there doesn't look to be anything between it, Victor & Tammy and 1st place.
I'm with Jamie - the traffic noise would drive me insane.
I figured that Mark & Michael would go with the Movers.
The female teams should have no problem shaking for tips.
Painting an
Elephant - it sucks to have to do a Speed Bump but this has got to be fun!!
I hope that Jamie & Cara didn't leave all of their stuff in the cab!! Oh crap, they did and now they can't find him.
PhewThey found him - or he found them. Give him a bit of a break, it doesn't look like finding a parking space is easy.
Christie & Jodi really need Mark & Mike to not find that elephant charm.

The boys have found the elephant charm in all of those barrels of straw!
Christie & Jodi have gotten their tips & are on their way too.
Hurry Up
I'm glad that Mark & Michael made it - I really like them.


#1 - Victor & Tammy
#2 - Mel & Mike
#3 - Kisha & Jen
#4 - Margie & Luke
#5 - Jamie & Cara
#6 - Mark & Micheal
Blow Kiss#7 - Christie & Jodi

I hope that Margie will be okay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment