Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, when was the last time that you went to camp?

OMG Faint - not only am I going to camp, I'm going to be a teacher!! And not only am I going to be a teacher, I'm going to be teaching with Fiona Ellis & Cookie A!!!!!
Julie's Gone Stitchin' is now Camp Knit Away - a chance to get away and knit and just like camp, you get to be with your best friends & make new ones.
I Love Camp I have a feeling that these classes are going to sell out fast. Get in while the getting in is easy.

Btw, did everyone have a great square root day yesterday?Nerd Yes, it was just another nail in the "you are so freakin' weird" coffin at work!

And like I wasn't tired enough, we're losing an hour of sleep this weekend - I really hate the 'spring ahead' part of Daylight Saving Time.
Yawn

No comments:

Post a Comment