Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adversity

Me being the big wage earner in our family is totally the definition of adversity. Kerwyn was the victim of "restructuring" and his job now is finding a job. Fortunately he had been feeling out the job market and isn't starting from absolute zero - he's had some interviews and I'm hopefully optimistic that he'll be gainfully re-employed and keeping me in the yarny lifestyle to which I've become accustomed soon. For now, I'm taking all of the O/T that I can get, knitting in every other spare moment and resisting the siren song of potential stash. I know - it's awesome that I've got a excellent stash to knit from if I run out of work knitting! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or so 'they' say. I guess I'm going to die or get mighty mighty!! BarbellYou'll know that it's getting bad when I have to start selling my stash. Faint

BTW - if anyone is looking for an excellent mechanical/manufacturing engineering manager, I can totally hook you up!

Oh - and Dr. Jackie - I'm going to be all over The Amazing Race 14!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment