Sunday, October 19, 2008

Watching TAR with Wannietta - IV

How annoying! It's About Time Well, it's TAR time finally - I'll bet it's worth the wait!

I knew it! Gee Starr, I just don't know how you thought that attempting to U-turn a team wouldn't make things worse!
New Zealand - cool!
Well Ken, we'll just see how well you take care of each other when the
Cookie cookie starts crumbling.
Note to Dallas' Alma mater - don't make him your poster child.
No, I'm sure that a Blonde Shortage in New Zealand would have been the leading story on the 6 o'clock news around the world.
The Ty charm seems to have lost its sparkle for Aja.
Desire = Frustration. The next great equation.
"I know they're into kiwis". And how could it not be the Dan Show with insights like that?
Marissa & Brooke are a strong enough team to know how to play Dan & Andrew.
Aja is totally not very patient. I mean, yeah she's right this time, but there may have been another flight available.
Awwwww - kissing & making up!
Couples
Poor Ken & Tina - they're going to have to work to get a lead again.
Mercedes Benz's - awesome!
Terence & Sarah, Dan & Andrew and Ken & Tina sandwich - ewwww!
If that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night Nick - we know you're dying to know where Kelly & Christy are at!
OMG - "touch me a little, play with my hair"!! How about we save the high maintenance foreplay until you're off-camera Terence?
"You can't get lost". Sounds like a curse to me.
Hmmmm - who's right - Sarah or Terence? Not surprised that it's Sarah.
WTF was that?!!
Scared 1
Geez - look at that rim - he drove up against some curb that didn't like it.
Hey Ty - let Aja drive next time.
Man up & change the tire Ty ... I'm sure that there's even a manual in the glove box.

A good Samaritan - lucky for Ty.
Well, mostly the best knots are tight. Loose knots are just tangles.
Silly Sarah - it has to be untangled because it's a knot & a Task.
Oh Cool - the Fast Forward!
Ummmm, no. I pass.
CN Tower Me and heights ... not so much.
You go Andrew & Dan!
Dally!!! He'll never forgive her for letting that one slip!
Andrew was a slow driver.
Turtle
Finding a matching tattoo - I could totally do that.
Do you think that they'd stand still if you like asked really nicely?
Maori The warrior has a spear Sarah - I really don't think that Terence should make any uninvited overt moves on him.
At least it's light out now - that's got to make the matching a bit less challenging.
Chaos is a legitimate theoretical jumping point Sarah. Terence may be on to something.
I think that Marissa & Brooke have forgotten about the "Race" part of The Amazing Race.

Even the Frat Boys didn't buy that lame cover-up! "We decided to walk".
I'll bet that Maori are really great big, snuggly teaddy bears at home!
Baby With Bear
Hell yeah you've got to hurry - you've got to run to the bottom now.
8 down Toni? Don't people normally count floors from the ground up?
Are you new Sarah? Trust Terence?
A
Rainbow - it was beautiful!
Shit! Bloody Nick is good lucky.
Well, you're still in the game in that Phil hasn't said that you're eliminated yet.
Lovely
Sheep.
Phil's dad is very distinguished looking & sounding.
What? How bad can anyone be at pulling the tear strip on an envelope?
A Matter of Time or A Matter of Skill
No worries mate - I'd totally go for the kiwi squashing, and I'm sure that I could choke down a glass of kiwi/foot juice. Though Kerwyn would rock out the blow cart making, but then I'd probably blow at driving it.
St Pookie? Poor Brooke.
Toni is hilarious - I'm laughing myself silly thinking about Lucy & Ethel!!

OMG - Andrew and those green pants!
Poor Nick with the sensitive feet.
Kelly & Christy are awesome! Nick & Starr are going to be kicking themselves.
I'm sure that the nice man said don't put your hands out Starr.
Good on Kelly & Christy!!
Okay - I don't like her, but I really hope that she didn't actually break her arm.

She's moving it around a lot - I think that it's not broken.
Ewww - it's her hand, not her arm. Something definitely looks wrong.
Why the hell is Nick making/letting her drive???
There ya go - it took long enough to let your inner gentleman/good brother out.
No
The turning point of every great friendship - when one friend can prove that his friend needs him.
It's not the kiwi seeds that are hurting.
Hurry Up Don't let the Belles be winning.
Phew.
You Could Use A Hug

Awww - Phil's dad is a real gentleman! Big Hug

No comments:

Post a Comment