Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Updates

Thanks for all of the concern & well-wishes for Amanda. She is much improved and doing most everything that she did before (including the quick stair-stepping!) Her chest still aches a bit after several cartwheels, but this too shall pass.


- Getting less grey (do not tell me that you really thought that it was natural!), well for me anyway. (Why do I have so much grey? See above paragraph for exhibit A) For Amanda it's just part of being a girl. No crazy colours this time though.

- Elise, totally pleased with her sweater. No matter how much I like a sweater I can't rest easy until the customer gives the thumbs up.

- Where in the Bed is Cheeky Monkey? Could you ask for a more patient cat?

- Amanda took pictures today, too numerous to bore you with share them all with you. Here's Kyle's funny face & Amanda's fuzzy self-portrait.


- Danielle & Janelle. sigh. This is not the Promised Land. Here in the Reality World when you lie down with a lion you will get eaten.
Danielle, did you really think that Mike & Will would give up any kind of reward, especially when they knew that you would sacrifice everything on their behalf?
"If Erika doesn't go home I'll know that people close to me are lying to me." No shit Janelle. You're a good player, but the bleach damage is starting to show.
You two think that either of you is going to win? SmileyCentral.comSnakes on a Plane!!! I love SJ but the premise of this movie ... Anyway, I've just been itching to use that phrase in it's increasingly popular slang mode.

- Jenna's sweater is coming along fine. (And when I say 'fine' I mean "on schedule, not a worry in the world") Really Amy - have I every lied to you? I offer the below as proof. Jenna's sweater is challenging + the dealine qualifies it as difficult.
Your Birthdate: September 25

You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July



No comments:

Post a Comment