Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Can you keep a Secret?


TA-DA!!! Jenna's sweater is done and on it's way to Interweave! Pamela was very helpful and is now a little more knowledgeable in the ways knitting and books and knitting for knitting books.

I feel like we've really gotten to know each other quite well over the last little while and that I can trust you with this. I mean, I wouldn't share this with just any
one so this has to stay entre nous. I know it's not much, but it gives you an idea of the wonderful intricacies included Jenna's sweater. There are other cables in the sweater but if I showed them all my ass would be grass it would be a meal and not an appetizer.

Ummmm - what else has been going on? Amanda has been harassing Kyle & Justin to share their skateboards and show her how it's done so I caved (yeah, I'm a Sucka soft touch) and she has a board of her own. My Skater Girl.

I'm really looking forward to Amazing Race 10. My early favs are Vipul & Arti and Peter & Sarah. Sad to say, but I don't think that the Beauty Queens or the Cheerleaders are going to last. Tom & Terry?!? Are you kidding me? If they don't get called Tom & Jerry at least once ... And I don't know about you, but I really don't think that AR is the right place to "recapture the closeness" or "prove that we're meant to be together". But it makes for good tv,
SmileyCentral.comso who am I to question it?

I'm going to be working at The Store on the day of the Knitters Fair, so if you're in the area and want to say "hey" you know where to find me!


No comments:

Post a Comment