Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I’ll Never be Cold Again

I am still knitting on Hartwist  It certainly doesn’t make the work go faster when I forget a cable row. So that was yesterday’s work for nought. Good thing that the felted tweed Aran is so lovely to knit with - small bonus of having to knit more. The yarn is a more lovely soft blue - even with an Ott light, I can’t seem to capture it. 

I finally bought an electric blanket for my bed. I have thought about it for years, but the irrational fear of somehow electrocuting myself was persistent. So far this year the hot water bottle hasn’t been enough to warm my cold toes and cold everything, and it hasn’t even gotten truly cold yet!! Dying of hypothermia seemed a more real threat than electrocution, so I did the deed. 
Petey wasn’t sure at first either, but he seems to be on board now. 

Craig and I went on a craft brewery tour of Black Oak Brewing Co  with friends, and while I made an effort and tried all the beers, it is clear that I am a Philistine and have no appreciation for craft beer. Craig certainly did enjoy the samples on offer though! 
The crystal malt was tasty though, and the tour was interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment