Monday, November 26, 2018

I don’t know what to title this one

The electric blanket is all that I hoped for and more!! It is a warm, full-body hug from a lover who doesn’t snore or fart or steal the warm blankets! This is the kind of thing that deserves a Nobel Prize!! Who wants to go to war when they can be warm in bed?

I am making swift progress on Hartwist now that I am on to the sleeves. Perhaps it’s the fewer stitches, or maybe it’s the Signature Needles  I’m happy to be feeling like I’m making progress, whatever the reason! 

I didn’t do the top shaping on the sleeve. On a sweater this bulky and boxy, I didn’t feel the value in it, so I just did six straight rows and cast off. 

We went to my dads family brunch on the weekend. Amanda is always fun to do selfies with!!
She was treated like the guest of honour with a special slice of cheesecake and mood lighting - she totally deserves it. 


We went shopping and she received her presents early!

I forgot to take a picture of her with her jacket. D’oh!! She needed one for everyday so she doesn’t get her nice one messed up, and since winter is coming, giving it to her now was just practical. And I am nothing if not practical. There was of course the requisite care package of food sent home with her as well - a mother’s duty of care never ends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment