Monday, April 2, 2018

Almost Over

It’s been a great 8 days off work. Took me a few to mostly let go and be on my staycation, but it has mostly been quite relaxing, and most importantly, productive. Tomorrow is my last day off and I’ve got my errands packed in so that I can start some momentum going into Wednesday.
I am going to physio to work on getting my knee sorted out and in better shape for the upcoming baseball season. Then it’s getting my nails done - one of my vanities; I really do love having my fingernails beautiful. I am getting my hair cut and then some groceries done. I should be back home in time to get a fair amount of knitting done still. It’s not a great day if I don’t get enough knitting in!

Petey maintains his vigil. This dog is just so darn photogenic, or maybe I just love him. Either way 😏

I am trying a new keto bread recipe. This one makes a single-sized serving and isn’t cheese based. It’s in the oven now; I’ll let you know tomorrow how it turns out. If it works,  I’ll share the recipe. 
Craig bought himself a set of VR glasses for his phone. He’s gone and switched to an android ... to each their own. Every relationship has its hurdles, we’ll work to overcome this one. He loves them and it allows me to feel less guilty about binge watching shows that he doesn’t enjoy as much as I do. The way he looks around when he’s wearing them reminds me of Abraham “Abe” Sapien from Hellboy. 


And ummmm, no, I didn’t get the Veronika Cardi blocked out today. Knitting, nap, knitting ... I did get the house Hoovered though, so there’s that 😏☺️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment