Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Care Package

My bestie Helen moved Out West when her husband was posted. He’s naval and he’s near water now - seems appropriate. 

We text and FaceTime, busy things just aren’t the same. We have the super awesome military friends of friends who know other friends at all the bases, and have made that work. And there’s Canada Post too, which brought me today’s post. (Ha!! Pun not intended) 
Helen has crocheted her big heart out, and white the help of her hubby, beaded some of the coasters into bug-guards for summer beverages!! 
Then there are our twining headphones.  WOW!!  I’m in aural love!! They are so light for full over-ear headphones, and the Bluetooth sound quality is rather impressive. The noise cancellation is equally impressive - I can’t even hear myself singing along at full enthusiasm!! I may never listen to the real world again. ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽง ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ❤️❤️
And the coffee is from JF who stopped in Hawaii and Helen was gracious enough to share :) I wasn’t sure at first how I felt about pineapple coffee, but I’m a fan of it on pizza, so who am I to pre-judge. I wonder how it’ll do in my Bulletproof coffee? I’ll let you know tomorrow!!

Oh - that new keto bread? That’s gonna need some tweaking. My other recipe had no sweetener, but this one needs something. I’ll Google research it and see what I come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment