Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Off the Needles

Lemongrass is off the needles!! It doesn't look especially impressive yet, but that's nothing that a nice blocking can't sort out.  

It's shaping up to be just as busy a week at work this week, so it may take a few days, but I'll be able to drop it 'round to The Needle Emporium next week!

I've started on the the next Hitchhiker. I'm using frabjous fibers Cheshire Cat   again; this is Cats in the Coffee colourway. Not my colours, but it's about the recipient, and I'm enjoying the subtle colours variations that I love in hand-dyed yarns. 
 I think it's a humourously appropriate choice since Jennifer has all sorts of outdoor cats 'round their property. 

Craig and I went to see an exhibition game between the Toronto Rock and Buffalo Bandits on Saturday. 
 It was at the TRAC  so a casual atmosphere, but the playing was intense and not disappointing. 
The friends that we went with have seasons tickets, so I'm sure that we'll end up watching a game or two at the ACC before their season is out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment