Thursday, November 26, 2015

Doodler clue 3 spoilers

Long busy days at Len's, then loving my sweet, patient puppies, flute practicing, and then power knitting. Sleep, and repeat.
It's crazy, but I find that I get more done when I have more to do!!

Petey pulled a Houdini early this morning sometime, (he hasn't done that in a long time!), and I woke up to this:


I know. He knew that I was quite displeased and that he had lost favour with me.
Fortunately HA Kidd has showed up to stock (I am in Gütermann heaven!!!) their stuff, and I have a pair of Unique needles to work with. I have forgiven him over the course of the day. He's lucky he didn't touch the yarn!!!

We have an opening date of December 14, and product is coming in hard & fast; I'll be nose to the grindstone until then. But I'm loving it - all the fibrey goodness I can stand. Not quite the quality of yarn that I choose to knit with in my own time, but it still gives me pleasure to manage it. And the fabric --- I just walk up and down aisles touching and looking sometimes.

I have finished clue 3 of The Doodler with only 3 wedges.


I should have liked to do 4, but don't have enough yarn and I didn't have another colour that really suited. Just as well, I'm all set for Clue 4. Which *didn't* come out on my way home tonight. Lol!!

A colleague from London is cooking gnocchi in my kitchen for the potlucky tomorrow. The hotel has a microwave, not conducive to proper cooking! She's been up in Barrie for the last month helping set up the fabric & upholstery sections, and will be staying to see her efforts through to fruition. I'm going to miss her!!

I'm going to spend the time waiting for the next clue knitting on a Secret Project that I've been neglecting for far too long!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment