Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Not just “Red”

So I have kind of a maker crush on Emily over at Turtlepurl yarns  I’ve decided that I am also a fan of the contrasting heel/toe sets. On my last order, I put Trenchcoat, Baah Humbug, Rock Paper Lizzard Scissors Spock, and What Does It Mean in my cart. Upon opening my package today, I realized that they all have red as the contrasting colour!! 

But when Emily says that she dyes these contrasting colours to match the colourway, she’s not lying! These four reds are all different, picking up the reds in their corresponding colourways. 

I have wound up What Does It Mean as I am awaiting a Top Secret Sweater pattern and Cheryl won’t be in to work until next week to try on her socks. I rather like the bit of rubbing in the arch of the foot, but want to make sure that their recipient likes them as well before I go any further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment