Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mystery Solved

Ahh yes - I had won a contest on my Storm the Fleece group on Facebook. I totally forgot about it, and I also gapped it that Lyn was in the U.K.  
Between this windfall, and the mohair roving that Helen picked up for me at an event in Ottawa before she left, 
I'm going to have to go for a visit with my spinning sister Daphne and get my spinning legs under me! 

I don't think I told you guys about how I caught a ball on my inner upper thigh last week! It was a doozy and bruised up fast and in spectacular fashion. You can even see thread marks from the ball in the centre!! 
One of the young girls at work asked if I cried. 🙄 I told her that there was no crying in baseball. I walked it off, adjusted to the tenderness on my pitch (it's the leg I step forward and pitch off of), and played on. One of the ladies had an ice pack which I used, or it would have looked worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment