Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Slow day

I pulled out my flute and practiced yesterday!! It was only 20 minutes, but my fingers didn't completely forget what to do. I did a few scales and arpeggios, then a few of my fave songs. It was nice and I'm going to have to make up for lost time. 

I baked some cookies last night. I'm experimenting a bit, but the first round is promising. 
 
I woke up this morning with about 5 different headaches. I medicated for all of them, had a cup of coffee and a glass of water then went back to bed. The puppies guarded me from all the imaginary noises, but I still managed to sleep the worst of them off. I went to DQ for dinner since I really wasn't feeling like cooking anything. That and my food stores are low ... a Costco trip is desperately needed!  
Since then, it's been me and some easy knitting. Petey has been especially attentive ❤️
 
The leggings are from Legging Army. I am surprised by how light and comfortable they are, while also being warm. If you're interested, my niece reps them here

No comments:

Post a Comment